Wearing pearl jewelry such as freshwater pearl necklace, akoya pearl earrings or pearl bracelets and pendants not only makes you look more elegant and beautiful, but also benefits your body a lot.
Nowadays, more and more people like to wear pearl jewelry, but why do people like to wear pearl jewelry? One reason is the elegant appearance of pearls. Another reason is that pearls contain precious ingredients which are very beneficial to people. According to the research of authoritative organizations, the nutrients in pearls include 19. Amino acids, nearly 20 trace elements, natural Ta urine, pearl calcium (macro element), etc. But the most important thing you should pay attention to is that you must buy the pearl jewelry which are made of real pearls.
1. Macro Elements: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, etc.
Modern science calls the elements that constitute the body of the human body macroe lements, which contain more than one in ten thousand chemical units in the human body. There are 11 kinds of macro elements in human body: carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chlorine, sulfur, etc.
The content of pure calcium in pearls was determined to be 37%-39%. Some medical experts especially emphasized the importance of pearl necklace or pearl earrings and bracelets as calcium supplements. Pearl jewelry not only can prevent and cure various diseases caused by calcium deficiency, such as cramps, osteoporosis, dementia, etc., but also have comprehensive cosmetic and health effects.
2. Trace elements: iron, copper, zinc, manganese, selenium and more than 20 kinds
Modern science will not constitute the main body of the human body elements called trace elements, their content in the human body less than one-thousandth of the chemical units. There are more than 20 trace elements in human body. The absence of any trace element will have an impact on human health, and even lead to the occurrence of major diseases.
Selenium: It can enhance human immunity, and has anti-cancer and anti-virus effects. It is a very important antioxidant in human body.
Zinc: It can activate human Peroxidase Dismutase (SOD), thereby eliminating the lipid peroxide which can easily cause aging. The activity of about 100 enzymes in human body is related to zinc. Zinc has an important relationship with physical growth, intellectual development, delaying aging and repairing injury. It is the most widely used trace element in human body.
Manganese: It can prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases, regulate the nervous system and promote the absorption of calcium.
3.amino acids: threonine, valine, methionine, leucine, isoleucine, phenylalanine, lysine, tryptophan (these eight essential amino acids for human body), histamine Acid, aspartic acid, valine, glycine, glutamine, arginine, serine and the like.
There are three main substances that make up life: protein, fat and carbohydrate. Protein in human body is composed of 22 kinds of amino acids. Eight of them are necessary for human body and can only be obtained from food. The others can be synthesized by human body itself.
Protein is an important component of cell tissue and the material basis of life. When the human body protein intake is insufficient, it can cause weight loss, fatigue, anemia, decreased resistance to infectious diseases, slow recovery and other symptoms. The quantity and quality of amino acids in most foods are limited and single.
4. Taurine: It is a non-protein amino acid. Recent studies have shown that it can increase myocardial contractility, prevent and cure heart failure, treat cardiovascular diseases, has good calming and tranquilizing effect, and regulate the central nervous system and endocrine system of the human body.
5. Small molecule active peptide: Pearl protein is decomposed into intermediate products of amino acids. Scholars believe that small molecule active peptide has a good health effect on women's menstruation.
6. Porphyrins and Metalloporphyrins: Porphyrins in pearls have very important anti-aging effects on human body.
7. Vitamin B group: Pearls are rich in vitamin B group, the content of which is 57-65 mg per gram of pearls. Clinical trials have proved that vitamin B can enhance the digestive system and nervous system function of human body, reduce cholesterol and blood lipid.
Therefore, pearls are not only used to make various types of Pearl jewelry, Like the freshwater pearl necklace we know, and also the akoya pearl necklace and earrings, freshwater pearl bracelets, pendants, but also used to make kinds of skincare products, and the skincare products which made from pearls show good performance in achieving natural skincare and whitening effect.